Types of fish you can expect to catch
- Striper/Striped Bass/Rockfish
- Speckled Trout
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel
- Spanish Mackerel
- Sea Bass
- Spade Fish
Things to remember for every trip
- Always bring sunscreen.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Bring your lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Prevent seasickness before it starts. We recommend taking Dramamine (or any other medication of your choice) ahead of time. Some people take it the night prior and the morning of.
- Offshore trips in particular are dependent on the weather. We will do our best to reschedule or refund as needed
- Any children under 13 MUST wear there life vest AT ALL TIMES!
- 48 hour advanced notice required for refund of deposit.