Our knowledgeable captain and crew will lead you on an educational journey along the Atlantic coast in search of whales, dolphins, seals, and several species of birds. The highlight of these trips is spotting humpback whales, which can often be seen breaching, flipper slapping or tail lobbing.
Things to remember for every trip
- Always bring sunscreen.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions
- Bring your lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Prevent seasickness before it starts. We recommend taking Dramamine (or any other medication of your choice) ahead of time. Some people take it the night prior and the morning of.
- Offshore trips in particular are dependent on the weather. We will do our best to reschedule or refund as needed
- Any children under 13 MUST wear there life vest AT ALL TIMES!
- 48 hour advanced notice required for refund of deposit.